Domain Empire

How many products are you an affiliate for right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm an affiliate for 4 products/services. What about you guys? What's the most number of products you've signed up for as an affiliate all at once?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i can no longer count it, im currently member of 100+ affiliate programs. it's on my ebook, i made a collection of it.

•••
•••
Atleast 20 or more. Cant remember the count anymore.

•••
A few hundred on various networks ; we manage many web properties in a wide variety of verticals...

Rob

•••
narrow and focused provides the better return (for me at least).

•••
I guess we need to split the eggs in diferent baskets but more 5-6 programs is too much if you ask me. If 2 or 3 from these 6 programs are very good you don't need gazillions :hehe:

•••
I used to be in 100's of them too until I started selling my own products and now just promote those instead... more money for me.

•••
I have recently cut down on the programs I am with, and concentrated my effort on just a few...the result has been no loss of income, and less time spent running around spreading myself too thin. So far, it seems to have been a wise move.

Tasha

•••
Too many to count. Just get the affiliate links on the websites and wait on the cash rolling in :)

•••
RogueWriter said:
gazillions.
What an answer :D

I am affiliate of maybe 50 or 100 website :|

•••
-Nick- said:
What an answer :D

I am affiliate of maybe 50 or 100 website :|
Do they have one kind of product? Or you have different products? I am learning affiliate now :p

•••
Any number, no limit....

•••
TONS! To many if you ask me.

•••
I signed up for everything under the sun but now I just streamlined things and promote a few choice products until I can develop my own

•••
I am a partner in 100's of sites.. but I mainly just use one true partner for my golf site :)

•••
I am affiliated with most programs listed under CJ Network. My biggest concern is to get a javascript from an affiliate network, and CJ is the answer to this particular need.

•••
Hundreds. Maybe thousands but probably somewhere in the hundreds.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back