NameSilo

question how many own firstnamelastname.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bruhne

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sure do. (plus variations)

Plus business name.
Plus lots of protective regs.

Edit:
All above in com plus ccTLD

Funny. As I think about it: I never developed my name.. always been busy with clients work and own sites.. never got myname site up! :)

Last edited:
•••
i own surname in .com and cctld bought for reg fee

•••
firstnamelastname.com and lastname.com

•••
I used to own mine, but I let it drop. I wasnm't sure what to do with it. :)

Looks as if nobody picked it up. Maybe I should reg it, and look for people from my past life. :)

•••
firstnamelastname.com and lastname.com

Very nice... I would love to own my lastname.com; however, someone is using it as a redirect. But someday. Maybe someday... That doesn't mean I don't own a bunch of other lastnames.com though lol I guess I should consider it karma lol

•••
I used to own mine, but I let it drop. I wasnm't sure what to do with it. :)

Looks as if nobody picked it up. Maybe I should reg it, and look for people from my past life. :)

I've done the same thing (own and drop). But I recently picked it back up "just in case". Quite honestly, I consider it one of my most prized domains... Everyone speaks of branding, and after all, I am my greatest brand.

•••
I own family name(s) in .com & ccTLDs if that counts.

•••
•••
i own my first/last, and for my kids

•••
i own my first/last, and for my kids

That's what's up! I try to steer people I know personally in this direction, but most of them don't care. Must be some really good programming on television... It's good at least a few of us are in the know ;)

•••
I would have liked my lastname.com but no such luck

I do currently have it in .us only

•••
My last name is three letters long. So...:xf.frown:

•••
•••
I have my first name on .biz

•••
•••
Very nice... I would love to own my lastname.com; however, someone is using it as a redirect. But someday. Maybe someday... That doesn't mean I don't own a bunch of other lastnames.com though lol I guess I should consider it karma lol

My birth last name is owned by a major company as more common so would be too much $. My step dad adopted me 25+ years ago so my slightly newer last name not as common and was available. I use it for an email address [email protected] and have just a simple contact form up for a site as well. So guess one advantage of not being named Smith, Brown, etc... as ya might be able to get the .com

Last edited:
•••
I bought my last name about 18 months ago (2 years of negotiations).
17,200,000 search results in Google. Was offered almost 4 times what I paid a couple months later (lucky timing).

•••
I bought my last name about 18 months ago (2 years of negotiations).
17,200,000 search results in Google. Was offered almost 4 times what I paid a couple months later (lucky timing).
very nice :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back