Domain Empire

opinion How many of these 5L.coms are brandable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SHINOJ G.S

Established Member
Impact
These are available ...
dumzo.com
edoyo.com
eniat.com
fouor.com
gaagu.com
gipzi.com
irwiz.com
joxbe.com
meauw.com
neuwo.com

which of these are brandable in your opinion ?
which one will you reg ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
All of them are brandable (the most accepted definition for brandable domain = madeup word as opposed to actual keywords like "cheap pens")
I think you should be asking which of them are GOOD brandables = easily pronounceable.

Personally I like
eniat
irwiz
joxbe

dumzo and edoyo are not bad either.

•••
I'd say Dumzo is the best IMHO...

•••
•••
why don't you make a poll , it'll make it easier for people to vote
I'd vote for dumzo btw.

•••
what about neuwo.com?
I don't like names with w and it's hard to say how it should be spelled.
eu
uo
aeu
stuff like that are spelled differently in different languages: english, german, french...

•••
Deleted and available today !

All .COM

gvson
igbag
kusoz
pcrox
keewu
gumid
teogo
cozlo
damvo
embuo
emvoz
epett
jatza
jeiji

•••
Currently for business is more important brain of management than "brandable" word, so don't invest too much in this crappy 5L names.

•••
They are all brandable. They all start off at $0-$8 value. It's the perception of the profitability of a brand which makes one name more valuable than another. If one business is or is projected to make $1M/year, it has greater value than another business which doesn't even get off the ground. Since more businesses fail than succeed, most of the brandables you see on the marketplaces are way over-priced. I don't really know the success of sites like brandbucket. But if we say conservatively they turnover 10% of their stock every year. That means between 90% don't sell in any one year. After 1 year another 10% of the new listings sell, and the old 90% from last year, 80% (or more) remain unsold.

Now. Some people can make a success at trading brandable domains. But most will fail. Take a look at those brandables mentioned above that dropped. They're all crap. Which is why they all dropped. Any businesses that used them all failed. It would take a profitable business to make any of them valuable.

So we come to what makes a crap or good brandable. If all those domains which dropped are crap. What is the common theme running through them. They are all 5 chars. Short is a good quality. But none of them are evocative. OK. Branding can take care of some of that. But evocative in itself is much easier to brand than unevocative domains. None of them particularly roll off the tongue. The more easy to pronounce a brandable domain is (the telephone test), the easier it will be to sell, and the more likely it will succeed. Leafy.com (ok a real word) would be much easier to brand than any of those dropped domains.

Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

•••
All of them are pretty bad. Brandable doesn't mean valuable. It's just a buzzword for short, pronounceable domains that aren't real words or usual keyword combinations. Anyone who would brand a business around those names is a dumzo.

•••
Really liked this one from yesterdays drop.

2EEN.com ( Tween ?)

Somebody regd it already :-/

and all the LLNN.com s are immediately regd once they drop ..is it a new trend ?

eg: ku94.com
kv87.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back