Domain Empire

question How many 4l.co and 4l.biz chips are remaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainsg

Established Member
Impact
how many 4l.co and 4l.biz chips are remaining?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Haha, what you mean by "opinions" it's a solid fact, that they all registered, you can check yourself.

•••
Haha, what you mean by "opinions" it's a solid
fact, that they all registered, you can check yourself.

i think some people here need to be more serious and stop laughing every time...

3 days ago i got one 4l.biz chips from the expired domains..4l.co and .biz seem some of them are dropping therefor you can't say the remaining are zero because the buyout still didn't happen...what is your source to say it's a solid fact? did you make an automatic scan or something? maybe you have to check first.

•••
i think some people here need to be more serious and stop laughing every time...

3 days ago i got one 4l.biz chips from the expired domains..4l.co and .biz seem some of them are dropping therefor you can't say the remaining are zero because the buyout still didn't happen...what is your source to say it's a solid fact? did you make an automatic scan or something? maybe you have to check first.

Buyout already happened. The fact that you were able to purchase a dropping domain, does not mean that there are any CHIPs still available for registration. 4L domains are dropping every day, but it does not mean you can handregister one. If you cannot handregister it, then it means that 0 is remaining. No other opinions. Fact.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back