NameSilo

How man 4 Letter .COM's are left?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ExpertDomino

Account Closed
Impact
People keeping making the comment there is "thousands" left but I have found about 1 in about an hour worth of searching?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding these "thousands" of available 4 Letter .Com's to reg?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Expired Domain Sniffer will do it for you automatically (Available at download.com , free trial, must reg for full benefits)

For example, the attached file is all avail 4 letter .com's that start with the letter "A".

-Allan :gl:

•••
I like using http://www.theitdomain.com/whoisloop.php to find domain names. If you fix the middle letters to be a vowel as second letter and the third letter being one that goes well in the middle of a word (e.g. r,l,w,y) and the outer letters being "Any", you may find a four letter domain that looks like a nice word. Also fixing two letters to be the same and the other two being "Any" then you may find a nice four letter .COM with two of the same letters. Rhyming letters in a 4 letter .COM are good as well. (e.g. C,D,E,T,V,B,G) It's also good to take into consideration that some letters are better than others.

One thing about using this is that you might find some four letter .COMs that are already registered that are listed as not being registered. Usually they are the names that sound to good to be true and so if you find a name that you like, you should double check it to avoid disappointment.

If your sick of looking, I don't think that these are registered:

SULR.COM RULJ.COM QULM.COM OULF.COM OULB.COM OULC.COM
NULQ.COM DULJ.COM HULX.COM JULD.COM KULX.COM LULD.COM
LULP.COM CULQ.COM AULX.COM PURB.COM

AULX.COM is the probably the best.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Expired Domain Sniffer will do it for you automatically (Available at download.com , free trial, must reg for full benefits)

For example, the attached file is all avail 4 letter .com's that start with the letter "A".

-Allan :gl:

Thanks for the link Alan. I tried doing it manually and I didntr find any worth buying. :D

•••
woah thanks mate!!! i just snagged one of them

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back