Dynadot

question How long does it take to register a new .ai name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is it normal for this extension to take time until the name is in your account? I registered a domain with a known registrar, paid for the name and its been showing processing for about 5 hours. It's not a payment issue as I had other names within that order that all went through. This is the first .ai name so I am wondering?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you checked via whois it's definitely not registered. Sometimes the registrar gets it wrong and tries to register a taken name

•••
Have you checked via whois it's definitely not registered. Sometimes the registrar gets it wrong and tries to register a taken name
thanks it's not registered

•••
Generally, .AI domains will be registered once the registry received the application.
Since it is not registered yet, maybe the registrar account for .AI is short of fund.
As I know, after today, the price for .AI will rise. People would register & renew their .AI in time.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back