IT.COM

domain How is PartyFlock.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Hello All,

Would love your wisdom and advice on PartyFlock.com, I see a lot of value in the name.

Would love all of your point of views.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello All,

Would love your wisdom and advice on PartyFlock.com, I see a lot of value in the name.

Would love all of your point of views.

so when you see value
.. thats good enough
no need to ask anybody

•••
so when you see value
.. thats good enough
no need to ask anybody

Hey Frank thanks for your reply, I never do ask for anyone so opinion.

However, in this case it's a unique name which is based on a site which is immensely popular in a different expression.

So wanted to get the pro's perspective on they perceived it to be. So would love to have yours, I am open to all

•••
personally I see no value
but I do not know about the other site

•••
Don't see too much value in there.

As you pointed out yourself, Partyflock is an existing and quite popular party website.
Unless you are looking to pick a fight, make sure not to offer it to the owners of Partyflock.nl as they have trademarked the wordmark Partyflock for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.

•••
Don't see too much value in there.

As you pointed out yourself, Partyflock is an existing and quite popular party website.
Unless you are looking to pick a fight, make sure not to offer it to the owners of Partyflock.nl as they have trademarked the wordmark Partyflock for the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg.

Not selling to them nor parking or affiliates.

Because the site is extremely popular in those 3 countries - that defines the name has enough popularity for a brand to build something on it as partyflock is limited to events and not party stuff or products.

Thus the way I see it is potential, of building a great online party store on it

•••
Not selling to them nor parking or affiliates.

Because the site is extremely popular in those 3 countries - that defines the name has enough popularity for a brand to build something on it as partyflock is limited to events and not party stuff or products.

Thus the way I see it is potential, of building a great online party store on it

Well, make sure then not to provide services Partyflock is trademarked for to residents of the BeNeLux.

•••
Well, make sure then not to provide services Partyflock is trademarked for to residents of the BeNeLux.
For sure, only considering it as a pure ecommerce startup. Products

•••
Partyflock is indeed big for over 10 years in The Netherlands. I think the name has some little value tho. I'm not sure if it is trademarked.

•••
PartyFlock has value? Yes, maybe, only if partyflock.nl comes asking for it, otherwise none IMO

Good luck!

•••
If it isn't trademarked reach out to party*****.nl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back