Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How High Would You Go?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Grrilla

VIP Member
Impact
87
In my first active auction at SnapNames.

The name is emailme.com

Obviously good potential for email site: [email protected]

What do you think the wholesale value is on this one?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey Mich...

I got CheckMail.biz

Quite catchy...Also PureMail.org and PSMail.org

Not expensive... Certainly not over $100 :)

rgds
Matt
 
0
•••
0
•••
lol@neo3media

Im with a few of those above, if you're looking to develop it, maybe $500+, (possible if you could reearn revenue later on) but if not, well, I'm with some others too, I wouldn't spend more than $100 on it.
 
0
•••
whats the bidding at now? sounds like everyone is quite fond of the domain. a good domain with a good setup will sell for heaps. its realy hard to find the two together for the developed sites.

QBert
 
0
•••
How many bidders are there ?
I would never trust a small webmail service, cause anyone can start it and they can have something evil in their minds ;D

Big companies spies to but not in that extent I guess ;D
 
0
•••
Originally posted by QBert
as catchy as [email protected]? its still a good name but there will be alot of hard competishion. thats all im saying. just dont go over your budjet too much.

QBert

Of course not, but we arent here to compare better names.
And BTW- email.com is taken and no way he is buying that
 
0
•••
Kind of like [email protected]. Has a real strong e-commerce ring to it. I really like [email protected], but it's already taken.:hehe:

PS emailme.com, has sat @ $761 for past 24 hrs, and there have been 3 bidders the best I can tell. I would pay $761 or more for a good name that I could really relate to, but not for this one.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Every thought of a dot net in that case?
 
0
•••
I really love cool "mail / email" domains, and this thread is FUN IMHO! :D

Okie, back to work on the VB upgrade.
:laugh:
 
0
•••
IMO this name isn't as bad as people are trying to make it seem... this could go high to end user easily, and great development potential
 
0
•••
Well, it's a mute point now. I decided to pass and when I got back to Snapnames, the auction had ended, so I don't even know what the final was on it- a feature I dislike about both SN and Pool. I think active bidders should at least have the oppurtunity to see what the final price was, but there may be issues that I am unaware of w/ doing that.

TX all for hanging in there w/ me on this one. A good learning experience as well as a good kick in the butt to examine and refine some of my own objectives and modus operandi. :D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back