Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain how good is this name?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

N-grace

Account Closed
Impact
1
Hello friends, I have got this name registered just today "healthconcerts.com" :hehe: How do you find it? Is it good? I am related to this field, so, chose this name..although I haven't thought of developing it into a full website yet..but may be will be doing that in future. If I couldn't do that, how much would be its worth in 2-3 years from now? Much thanks for reading and responding! :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's such a specialized niche that it's hard to say it's worth anything until it is developed. Sorry, but I would say regfee -$xx, even in a couple years time.. This doesn't mean it isn't a good domain to develop. Good luck with it..
 
0
•••
nicedomains said:
It's such a specialized niche that it's hard to say it's worth anything until it is developed. Sorry, but I would say regfee -$xx, even in a couple years time.. This doesn't mean it isn't a good domain to develop. Good luck with it..
Thanks for your review nicedomains. Most likely, I'll be developing it. :)
 
0
•••
nicedomains said:
It's such a specialized niche that it's hard to say it's worth anything until it is developed. Sorry, but I would say regfee

I agree with the above appraisal.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back