Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How Fast Is Your Connection?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
I use Speedtest.net:



I pay for 4mbps.. this is about what I normally get on a speedtest tho actual download speeds are always much lower.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
 
0
•••
Lotsa speed demons.. wish I could get some of those rates! My paltry speeds cost me $40 a month here in Hicksville, USA
 
0
•••
Varies

My speed was 2907 with Kaspersky antivirus off and it dropped by 50-70% with it on. Does antivirus slow down one's download speed?
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
homebuyer said:
My speed was 2907 with Kaspersky antivirus off and it dropped by 50-70% with it on. Does antivirus slow down one's download speed?

It is possible yes that an anti virus could slow down the connection although a firewall would have the biggest effect.
 
0
•••
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back