games.brussels

Nice.xyz

Dear.xyz

PPP.xyz

Tao.xyz

Sprint.xyz

Name @syim.cn

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
red.how
next.how
aaa.how
iii.how
friends.how
120.how

Still thinking, why did you register these domains? Just bcos these were available?
BTW sedo appraised
Red.How --- USD 7,999 and
Next.How --- USD 4,999

:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:

•••
Hello,

How much is Nice.xyz ?

•••
Nice.xyz 5000USD
Better future

•••
deals.how
red.how
next.how
aaa.how
iii.how
friends.how
ITV.HOW
120.how
fang.how
wang.how
messenger.world
forest.energy
games.brussels

Nice.xyz

Dear.xyz

PPP.xyz

Tao.xyz

Sprint.xyz

(Accepts Make an Offer)

Name @syim.cn

•••
•••
red.how
next.how
aaa.how
iii.how
friends.how
120.how

Still thinking, why did you register these domains? Just bcos these were available?
BTW sedo appraised
Red.How --- USD 7,999 and
Next.How --- USD 4,999

:xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek::xf.eek:
If you like, (RED.HOW NEXT.HOW) I am willing to sell for $ 1000

•••
If you like, (RED.HOW NEXT.HOW) I am willing to sell for $ 1000
I am glad that you are willing to sell it for 1k when its worth for 8k..unfortunately I can't even pay a penny for these names...

•••
I am glad that you are willing to sell it for 1k when its worth for 8k..unfortunately I can't even pay a penny for these names...
OK!

•••
If you like, I am willing to sell 3000 USD

Sorry, no. I am buying as a domainer and I currently buy 3-4 character .XYZ generics for $50-500. For example, I recently bought "Tip (dot) xyz" for 140 dollars at Flippa.

The demand for .XYZ on the aftermarket is ice cold at the moment.

But thank you for your offer!

•••
Sorry, no. I am buying as a domainer and I currently buy 3-4 character .XYZ generics for $50-500. For example, I recently bought "Tip (dot) xyz" for 140 dollars at Flippa.

OK! I think we can become good friends. I now hold 800 (.XYZ) if you need to (.XYZ) there is a need. I am willing to share with you together. Price $ 50 per sale to you. I hope that we can e-mail contact.

MR: JIN

E-mail:[email protected]

•••
Thanks Jin,

I would be happy to get a list with your .XYZ, including prices. You can send it to info (at) yenit (dot com).

Please remember that I am only looking for one-word, generic names. I own names such as: Rock.xyz, Podcast.xyz, Partner.xyz, Motor.xyz, Chess.xyz, Motorcycle.xyz, Onlinepoker.xyz etc myself and it is this kind of key phrases I would be interested in. Also cities (such as Nice) and country names.

Have a nice evening!

•••
Thanks Jin,

I would be happy to get a list with your .XYZ, including prices. You can send it to info (at) yenit (dot com).

Please remember that I am only looking for one-word, generic names. I own names such as: Rock.xyz, Podcast.xyz, Partner.xyz, Motor.xyz, Chess.xyz, Motorcycle.xyz, Onlinepoker.xyz etc myself and it is this kind of key phrases I would be interested in. Also cities (such as Nice) and country names.

Have a nice evening!

Very good. I am very happy to meet you. I collated (XYZ) is sent to you. Please leave your mailbox.

MR: JIN

•••

Hi,
I have emailed you.I am selling .XYZ domain names under the price range you have mentioned.For detail please check your inbox.

•••
hello.xyz
ipad.xyz
semper.xyz
gamespot.xyz
bring.xyz
urge.xyz
dior.xyz
famer.xyz
azalea.xyz
gannet.xyz
disport.xyz
titi.xyz
BALLY.xyz
lack.xyz
mere.xyz
regard.xyz
remain.xyz
least.xyz
rather.xyz
several.xyz
plover.xyz
plazas.xyz
hotmail.xyz
onlinepay.xyz

•••
Nice.xyz ($1000)
Dear.xyz($1000)
PPP.xyz($1000)
Hello.xyz($1000)
TITI.xyz($300)
Dior.xyz($300)
ipad.xyz($300)
bring.xyz($300)
sprint.xyz($300)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back