IT.COM

discuss How do you valuate your domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

62.com

Established Member
Impact
As a domain investor, do you often feel a loss or profitable(well-worth) or reasonable at a moment after a deal done? And what does make you have that feel? Will you go to check with your broker, your friends, your family , someone more professional than you or someone you trust? What do you think of the price valuation in domain names? And How do you do it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you want to know how much your domains are worth? With this free domain valuation tool you can get a preview of what the value is of a domain name. Free Valuator calculates the value of the domain based on the domains keywords, statistics, website rankings and the sales of similar domains.

•••
You have to feel your way around it. For example, If you get an offer from out of the blue, you must be prepared to lose that battle as well as win it.
I find a lot of times Domainers are overcome by fear of losing a sale that they 'sabotage' themselves unintentionally. Accept both scenarios and march with confidence. It's the confidence that will bring you the sale with an end user, not a special magic recipe ;)

•••
You have to feel your way around it. For example, If you get an offer from out of the blue, you must be prepared to lose that battle as well as win it.
I find a lot of times Domainers are overcome by fear of losing a sale that they 'sabotage' themselves unintentionally. Accept both scenarios and march with confidence. It's the confidence that will bring you the sale with an end user, not a special magic recipe ;)

I like your answer. Very brilliant. Thank you.(y)

•••
Being a successful domainer, what does make more important than with money is that you should be very brilliant( being confident/with rich knowledge/being brave/good attitude towards problems ...), helping you make many important decisions. As we all known, all investments just take risks. :xf.grin:

•••
Without talk, what i calculate in my head before sell:
1. short com names/dictionary
2. brands
3. traffic or no
4. seo (BL<Ref,spam score, bla bla bla)
5. number of tlds

•••
Hand-regz afternic for 25k hehe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back