Dynadot

How do you integrate Escrow with your Uniregistry account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

peace800

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone know how to integrate your escrow account with Uniregistry so that a seller has the options to pay by escrow. I see the escrow settings in my Uniregistry domain market account but I don't know what to enter in the Escrow account box in the Escrow settings in Uniregistry? Is it some sort of long number from your escrow account? Would really appreciate help/instructions on this.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone know how to integrate your escrow account with Uniregistry so that a seller has the options to pay by escrow. I see the escrow settings in my Uniregistry domain market account but I don't know what to enter in the Escrow account box in the Escrow settings in Uniregistry? Is it some sort of long number from your escrow account? Would really appreciate help/instructions on this.

Not sure if this old post was ever ever answered. I had the same question.
Here's the response from Uniregistry Support:

In that specific field, you would add the email address associated with your Escrow account in order to link it.

Best

Last edited:
•••
It is in the UniMarket settings.
Support is not needed.

Last edited:
•••
And Uni has their own escrow.
Escrow.com - just legacy option for some sellers.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back