NameSilo

How do you find affiliate programs?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thanks for your feedback :hi:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
bookman said:
Thanks for your feedback :hi:
A great website is http://www.affiliateprograms.com (No Affiliation)

There's something there for everyone with their large collection of programs. :)

Also ShareASale, LinkShare, ClickBank, and CJ that's been mentioned above are all very nice as well. Best of luck. :tu:

•••
Chris said:

There's something there for everyone with their large collection of programs. :)

Also ShareASale, LinkShare, ClickBank, and CJ that's been mentioned above are all very nice as well. Best of luck. :tu:

thats a nice site chris, never seen that one before

i usually go to my favorites but power suply blew up on my pc a month ago and lost everything until i can suck the blood outta my harddrive

Last edited:
•••
Chris said:

that is a pretty cool site. well thought of. only thing i noticed, was i didn't recognize harldy any of the affilaite networks they have listed.

but good affiliate prog. resource i suppose. :)

•••
www.AffiliateTip.com is a great affiliate directory as well. www.refer-it.com is still one of the biggest directories but it's one of the 1st so some of the info is outdated. If you want to narrow it down to only high integrity programs that are guaranteed to track and pay, I know where you can find the best ones. :)

2 big keys when looking for affiliate programs:

1) Find products or services that match your site and that your visitors would be interested in.

2) Conversions are key. Some programs convert better than others. So if you find 2 programs that both pay 25% commish, one could earn you much more than the other if it converts better. So sometimes you need to test.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
The above sites are all helpful, but no company offers all the affiliate programs that are out there. After checking out Linkshare, CJ.com, etc. if you still don't find what you are looking for then go to the source. If you're looking for poker affiliates (just as an example) and don't see them on the sites I mentioned, then go to actual poker game websites and look for a link to an affiliate program.

It's a lot easier to use things like CJ.com to manage all your programs, but if you need something specific then go to the web pages for the companies that offer the services you want to have a relationship with and look for an affiliate page.

•••

I am also looking for affiliate programs such as there. Can I have some feedback on these, or others that were mentioned? Or, if there's a nother topic on this, link me :) Mainly, I'm not looking for PPC or impressions, but commissions, like $$ per signup.

Which of these programs is the best with a large variety of high paying commission ads?

Thanks.

•••
just to let you all know i am a affiliate manager with cpaempire.com. we offer weekly wires for those affiliates who can generate at least $1000 in revenue. i will be more then happy to beat other network payouts.
thanks

•••
cpaelou said:
just to let you all know i am a affiliate manager with cpaempire.com. we offer weekly wires for those affiliates who can generate at least $1000 in revenue. i will be more then happy to beat other network payouts.
thanks

Any MSN support?

Cya,
NwS

•••
what do you mean MSN support? as in messenger

•••
cpaelou said:
what do you mean MSN support? as in messenger

Yup. Since im not an AIM fan..

Thanks,
NwS

•••
yeah MSN lou.difulvio
hit me up anytime

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back