IT.COM

How do u make expired domain lists?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Can anyone tell me what program i can use to create expired domain lists? once i make em ill share em with namepros (depends on how fast/hard it is to get the list, maybe 1-4 time a week)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol, and with 850+ posts and one year of posting here. I find this too funny

•••
•••
killaklown said:
Can anyone tell me what program i can use to create expired domain lists? once i make em ill share em with namepros (depends on how fast/hard it is to get the list, maybe 1-4 time a week)

what sort of list? deleted domains has thousands and if you use they power search, you can chose by keywords; hyphened and unhyphened......if thats waht you mean.

•••
•••
•••
i dont want available, i want to find expired domains that had just expired.

•••
•••
yea i want lists like that, but i want to create my own... (btw thats the site i was looking for before :P)

•••
•••
Expired Domains

You can also try the simple search feature at the no frills FREE domain search site:

Find Expired Domains

You can check for future drop lists etc. Its not much of a site, but its a free service, and it works

•••
er... i want to make my OWN lists... i dont want free ones on the internet.

•••
For a LIMITED TIME only, we are offering our DomainTrax Pro software(PHP/MySQL) for only $75 (or $95 with 2 years updates: http://domaintrax.com/products.html#5) and you can offer expired names search and monitor service for your web hosting customers!

This script is basically expired domain name search and monitor (email members when the domain name they are tracking expires) integrated into a paypal membership system so that clients who purchase this script can create a site that charges users for membership subscriptions or they can also utilize our script for their own purpose in the domain reselling business.

Admin features: mass mail members, add/edit/delete members, create custom plans and prices, paypal integrated system and fully template based(use html to edit pages) and more.
Member features: search expired domains, monitor domains, extract all domains using domain digger, checking of multiple names using bulk link popularity tool and real-time domain statistics, user can check for alexa ranking and whois details for domain names they are searching/monitoring and many more(which will be added in future versions!)

Benefits using our software
-Low operation cost
-Make $$$ by having your own membership site using our software.
-Earn $$$ by using our software in your domain reselling business
-Offer value-added service using our software! Great for sites offering web hosting, domain registrars or any domain related sites
-Fast and easy to install our software onto your server
-Grab domains with high traffic and redirect them to your existing sites
-Get higher rankings in search engines. Why pay money to get listed on search engines like Google, Altavista and Yahoo! directory when expired domain names are already listed in these search engines?
-Increase the link popularity of your current sites.
-Constant Updates. We are looking into more exciting add-ons for this software in future such as Yahoo Daily and Yahoo Expired Checker and many more.

This is a very interesting piece of software we are developing and also, we are looking into more exciting features for this script in future i.e: a separate add-on to allow automated domain name registration using enom reseller account, check expired names listed in yahoo/dmoz, an instant domain appraisal, yahoo daily list many more!

For our product demo or more details regarding our software, please go to http://www.domaintrax.com/products.html

fond this on another forum might be of some use to you, hope it helps

dx3k

•••
•••
ah ill have to have another look 4 u then

edit: this link works click here

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back