IT.COM

advice How do I price Keyword Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

webdomainhub

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

This is the first time I am trying to sell a 2word keyword domain to an end user. How do I price it? It is in the beauty industry. For eg. skinlotions.com or eyeshadows.com ( these are just examples and not the real domain but to that effect. ) Any advice from experienced NP members? TQ!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would look at previous domain sales of comparable domains to get an idea of what they sold for. Nambio, dnsalesprice.com, etc.

The price when the buyer is a domainer or investor is going to be different than it is for an end user.

•••
I valuate based on these:

1. If they contains premium words like buy, app, web, net you get the idea
2. If that are short like max 9L.com and i prefer 7L.com the most
3. It has to be a .Com
4. 2 Words max like appsbuy.com , proweb.com
5. Aged or not ( A must ) Over 3 years is what i consider to add to my portfolio.
6. If it has page rank above 4 ( Optional )
7. Google searches per month or how many websites are competing for the keyword.
8. If they are cheap
9. Similar sales data.

Thanks.

•••
Hi All,

This is the first time I am trying to sell a 2word keyword domain to an end user. How do I price it? It is in the beauty industry. For eg. skinlotions.com or eyeshadows.com ( these are just examples and not the real domain but to that effect. ) Any advice from experienced NP members? TQ!

Hi

if you had a name like those examples, you wouldn't be trying to sell to an end-user.

why?

because an end-user would be trying to buy the name from you!

and in that scenario, you would have leverage and could tell them to make an offer.

still one would have to know actual name to give opinion of value.

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back