IT.COM

question How do I make money with domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satyadeep singh

Established Member
Impact
how can i free park my domain?
which free tools you use to buy and sell domain?
how can i sell bad name to good price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1 & 2 = read this forum
3 = you can't

•••
Like stocks...
Buy low
Sell high

•••
•••
You have to read many articles regarding domains..

Use sites like
namebio.com to see daily sales and read NP forums that will give you idea...

•••
How do I make money with domains?

Buy a Good Domain Name, and sell it to good Buyer. Bingo you got a good sale mate ^_^

resized_diagnostic-house-meme-generator-weird-feel-like-a-genius-98bb4a.jpg

•••
Please don't think you can start to make money selling domains until you learn the ropes. I would suggest you don't spend a penny until you have spent at least 6 months reading up. A few do it but most fall by the wayside.

You won't sell a bad domain for a good price. It's not going to happen so forget about.

Good advice for a newbie is to stick with dotcom. Why not try a niche you know something about ? Maybe you have a hobby or interest that you can test the water with. Your domain macaunightgirl is worth zero. Just delete it or let it drop.

Domaining is NOT a get rich scheme. Use the search on this forum to learn the ropes and good luck.

Best,
Paul

•••
where i can read?
I think $5 per month to upgrade my membership.
My name is " what extension " i could't understand? few month ago these name i hand register.

You can read a lot about domaining right here on NP.

You can either go through each of the different forums threads in the general domain discussions or just do a simple search on the top right-hand corner of the site and type in exactly what you're looking for. (ex. exact match domain)

An extension are the letters that come right after the name so for example macaunightgirl.com...the .com is the domain extension. Or it could be .net, .org, .info, etc.

Hope that helps.

•••
In a global economy where everything is collapsing, I would say the first rule in any business is QUALITY.

If you can't afford quality, then you need to be CLEVER.

And, if you're not clever than you just FAIL and someone else eats your money.

•••
1. You can very well sell domains here at Namepros in the auction, which is free..
2. There are many sites to buy, but for selling at auctions they charge.. Here its free too
3. Why do You buy bad name and struggle? Choose a best name and buy..

Thanks

•••
how can i buy good name?
how can i sell at in NP auction, please describe?
Here is my domain name ex - "macaunightgirl" what is the value?
How can i find end users email id?

thank you

•••
1. You have to read a lot to know the goodnames.. Rear, Read and Read...
2. You can be upgrade your membership or become a trusted member to participate in auction at NP.
3. Your name is with what extension? That matters.
4. You have many sites for auctions and listing... Godaddy, flippa, sedo, NP etc..

•••
where i can read?
I think $5 per month to upgrade my membership.
My name is " what extension " i could't understand? few month ago these name i hand register.

•••
If i go to GD auction my domain name not sell then what can i do?
can i use one day auction?

•••
how can i park my domain? who is cheapest and best company of parking?
how can i earn with parking can any one describe?
thank you.

•••
please spend some time reading the Domain Beginners section, all your answers are there

•••
thank you.

Rather than expecting us to spoon feed you, better start with wikipedia. Understand the business of domaining. GOOGLE is your friend.

•••
thank you.

Mate, I would first suggest you learn the basics of how domain investing and parking goes along.

You are asking so varied questions about two different things here.

So start by learning about domaining first, and you will get all your answers here. Search this forum, it's full of treasure (information).

•••
•••
You can create a Earn Honey account and start playing or online surveys or watching videos over here to earn gift cards or cash.

•••
I suggest you to use Bulmen to make thousand of money from home. It's have many options like learning about brands and sharing your opinions.

•••
how can i free park my domain?
which free tools you use to buy and sell domain?
how can i sell bad name to good price?
----------------------
It appears that English is not your 1st language. Domaining is tough for English speaking people, it will be impossible for you. IMHO, don't waste your money.

•••
•••
Sell domains people want to buy. Simple enough right?

•••
sign up with valuate.com, for a small one off fee they let you start by valuing 20 names per day, as you go through a list of names at auction, before you buy check valuate.com first to see if its worth anything, if its worth 0 then dont buy it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back