How Do I Delete or end a thread that I created?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cyber_deeze

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi All,

Just need to know how do I delete or end a thread that I created?.

I notice when you are in the thread there is an edit button at the bottom, when you mouse over this button it pops up "edit/delete" but when I go in I cannot seem to fined any area to delete the message.

Am I missing something

Thanks

cyber_deeze

:-/
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
On Namepros, you cannot delete you own threads. In some forums, such as the Domain Names Wanted forum you may close the thread by clicking on 'Forum Tools', but not on others.

If you really want a thread moderated (i.e. closed, deleted etc) then contact a member of staff via PM or by using the Staff contact forum at the bottom of the forums.

Matt
 
0
•••
Thanks Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the info,

much appreciated

cyber_deeze

:D
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back