Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

How do I create...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Tempest

Established Member
Impact
0
I want to create an online maze with different images within it (like creatures that stand there, etc) and when you finish the maze you get a code saying you won...

Would I have to use VBScript or something else ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
flash?
 
0
•••
You could also write it as a java applet. But flash would look better. You would need to have a bit of experiacen using flash or writing java before you attempt a project like this.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back