IT.COM

How did I do?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
B/e/s/t/C/o/m/i/c/s.net dropped and I hand regged it. Godady says it sold for $800! This is NOT a request for an appraisal.

I saw also that it was dropped 8 times over 17 years. Does that affect it's value? Once again though Godady said it sold so I don't know how I did?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you saying you hand regged it and then sold it via GoDaddy for $800? If so congrats and I’d say awesome - any sale resulting in a ROI is good. Or if it has sold in the past via GoDaddy and you still hold it, still good because you only paid the hand reg cost and it holds potential.

•••
I hand regged it and it sold on Godaddy in the past. I didn't sell it.

Last edited:
•••
Gotcha - I think it holds potential because it could appeal to old school comic shops, likely a domain held by comic shops or vintage comic resellers over the years. There will always be a group of hardcore comic fans so I think it’s worth holding in your portfolio

•••
BestComics.net dropped and I hand regged it. Godady says it sold for $800! This is NOT a request for an appraisal.

I saw also that it was dropped 8 times over 17 years. Does that affect it's value? Once again though Godady said it sold so I don't know how I did?

It is common to find .net domain that was sold before at godaddy and available to register . but it doesnt guarantee that the scenario will repeat .

For example the domain TravelGlobe.net , was sold for $795 before and deleted last may 2023 and available till this moment for registration .

1691145334671.png

1691145213668.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back