Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RYSV

Established Member
Impact
Planning to start a website, how cool is the domain name zenormous.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is very nice, has a great ring but I would be worried about misspells like zenmorus or something.

You are right though, it has a great ring to it.

•••
Per @MapleDots , it does have a great ring to it, but knowing what the website is going to be about could accentuate the coolness of your name. Your turn...

Last edited:
•••
No more buts.... It's a great name, I can't deny it.

One tiny little issue though.......

Sucks that I did not think of it first (n)

•••

LOL... How about "Znormus" ?

•••
I agree nice ring to it! Just curious what kind of site would be made of it?

•••
I like that name..zen (master) + enormous..it's brandable for me.
Yes, I'm curious as well what site will you build with it.

•••

:xf.smile: I will take that as a compliment, thanks.

•••
@coco77 @Virg The domain name flashed over my mind and hence quickly registered it but not yet thought of how to put it to use. I am open for suggestions.

•••
I was initially thinking you already have plans for the site you will build. But anyway, I think whatever that is within the meaning of the name..

enormous means very large size, quantity or extent and having z or zen could mean just like in my previous comment something like a master of a very large size,quantity of something..probably, a site which offers or manages a large size of anything(products, services, names, or whatever). That's just what I can think of right now. Hope this helps.

•••
I was initially thinking you already have plans for the site you will build. But anyway, I think whatever that is within the meaning of the name..

enormous means very large size, quantity or extent and having z or zen could mean just like in my previous comment something like a master of a very large size,quantity of something..probably, a site which offers or manages a large size of anything(products, services, names, or whatever). That's just what I can think of right now. Hope this helps.
Thanks for your valuable suggestion, appreciate it.

•••
Anymore thoughts on this domain?

•••
Anymore thoughts on this domain?
Kinda cool name but no particular value.
Develop it and it might have some.

GL..

•••
When I think about it, it sounds like a word Trump would use! haha :xf.wink:

•••
Sounds more like something Ze Terminator would say :xf.grin:

•••
•••

Hey, you are absolutely right, if he lives through the presidency maybe the OP can sell it to him.

•••
I find all the names ending in "ous" hard to advertise. Lots of mistakes & typos that can be made writing this domain in the address bar and it's also pretty long. I'd say $1xx-$3xx

•••
I find all the names ending in "ous" hard to advertise. Lots of mistakes & typos that can be made writing this domain in the address bar and it's also pretty long. I'd say $1xx-$3xx

You would not want fabulous.com then? )

•••
Great name for a online Marketplace....affiliate programs with a referral platform....
ZENourmous...."More-Better-Less"

We build these as next generation Online stores...check out ShopMKC.com when you have a chance...just launching this one

This is a great DOMAIN!

R

•••
W
Hey, you are absolutely right, if he lives through the presidency maybe the OP can sell it to him.
I wouldn't mind keeping it till then :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back