Dynadot

advice How can you see how many views on Afternic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robert27

Established Member
Impact
Hi, on Afternic , does anyone know how you can see how many people view your domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only daddy can see that. @Paul Nicks
We would like to see our traffic stats

•••
It would really help for sure, cheers.

•••
I like to be able to know the number of visitors to my Afternic Sales Landers and all the other stats too (real stats, not bots)

@Paul Nicks said last year that this was in the works, hope the stats are made available soon.

Without stats it's like driving a car without a speedometer and all the other vital gauges.

Godaddy can see the stats for their own domains that they have for sale so it's only fair that we can see our stats too. :)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Absolutely, they need to sort it out if they say they were going to.

•••
I'm surprised Afternic doesn't have traffic stats yet. The other popular ones like Sedo and Dan do.

•••
Currently I am testing the Parking at Afternic by using:

ns1.Afternic.com
ns2.Afternic.com

which gives some stats for my parked domains, but I really am interested to get the stats for my Sales Landers so that I can gauge the level of interest by potential buyers for my domains.

Godaddy has all these stats and they use them for pricing their own domains that they are selling through Afternic and all the platforms in the Godaddy Premium Domains Network and so it's only fair that they provide us with the same stats for our domains too. (that is real stats and not bots).

PS: If I find out that Godaddy is giving access to stats to some select and favorite domainers, but I am being left in the dark that will make me very upset. :)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
Stats work only with NS1, NS2..., Don't expect sales conversion. Multiple steps..,

Last edited:
•••
Currently I am testing the Parking at Afternic by using:

ns1.Afternic.com
ns2.Afternic.com

which gives some stats for my parked domains, but I really am interested to get the stats for my Sales Landers so that I can gauge the level of interest by potential buyers for my domains.

Godaddy has all these stats and they use them for pricing their own domains that they are selling through Afternic and all the platforms in the Godaddy Premium Domains Network and so it's only fair that they provide us with the same stats for our domains too. (that is real stats and not bots).

PS: If I find out that Godaddy is giving access to stats to some select and favorite domainers, but I am being left in the dark that will make me very upset. :)

IMO
GoDaddy customer service indicated to me that they didn't have any statistics on my domains -- the bulk of which they have held for me for over a decade or two. Disappointing, indeed, since I seriously started trying to sell them several months ago on Sedo and Dan . The stats do matter. Do they really not have them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back