Dynadot

discuss How are one word hack domains doings today

NameSilo
Watch

bluemeteor

Established Member
Impact
like wo.rd , this kind of one word domains. Or not so popular words. Like envirom.ent or sth?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The shorter the better with hacks, two word hacks are a big no ...... having said that hacks that use cctld extensions (not new gtld's) seem to be on the quiet side of sales. Domainers get it, but Joe Public has no idea

•••
  • The shorter the better with hacks, two word hacks are a big no ...... having said that hacks that use cctld extensions (not new gtld's) seem to be on the quiet side of sales. Domainers get it, but Joe Public has no idea
How about comparing to i.e. wood.table or red.snake?
Which kind is doing better?
The problem with one word hack is the tld part cant be recognized by search engine and leaving half a word hanging there meaningless.

•••
How about comparing to i.e. wood.table or red.snake?
Which kind is doing better?
The problem with one word hack is the tld part cant be recognized by search engine and leaving half a word hanging there meaningless.
It would be wooden.table, as for the comparison I would want something that makes the most sense, red.snake sounds like a brandable. Can't say I have heard of a .snake extension ...... just confusion with most of this. At least if you had Hat.Shop it would be obvious

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back