Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HelpingOthers

Impact
Just a beginner here...

HouseTasks.com
Aged 2010

Appraisal thoughts?

Any advice on learning would be appreciated too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not sure I see much value in this.

It makes me think of house chores likes hoovering or dusting. Maybe there could be a site about efficient ways to get these things done and reviews of various related products.

If you were to develop it along those lines you might do okay with it.

My advice would be to think carefully about a domain and it's possible applications before registering it. Weigh up it's cost against the potential upside and the likely number of end users.

Does it role off the tongue? How would you feel typing it in your task bar? Who would your buyer be? Why would they want your name over any other?

It's not an exact science. I've made a load of mistakes and continue to! Read as much as you can. This forum is a fantastic resource for learning! The internet has been around for a long time so it's unlikely your going to hand register super valuable domains. Take your time and soak up as much as you can from the experienced members here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back