Dynadot

domain housesprice.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Impact
Hy, houses + price seems to me a good combination, but a reasonable estimate ?
Thank you .

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The plural is a compromise, maybe mid to high $xxx

•••
Thank you, I agree with you.

•••
I don't think it's worth much. It's grammatically incorrect. Should be "house prices" or "home prices" or even "home price" or "house price" (plural is better here) but the version you have is just hard to say out loud.

•••
Thank you Barman
I'm not english so I suppose it is incorrect as there are more houses and one single price, right ?
I suppose it is the same for propertiesprice.com ?
Is it grammatically correct to write: homeoncredit.com / houseoncredit.com / propertyoncredit.com
?

•••
•••
Thinking about housesprice.com hurts my ears. The domain name may have potential somewhere few people are fluent in English but I don't see it selling in an English-speaking place.

•••
•••
hi...
just hold because the domain name that is condem here maybe hot cake elswhere....

i remember some month ago ..when i ask ppl appraisal here about toolsprice.com

some just saying trash....but when i conduct some search on 'tools' using google planner

'tools' has about 584,270 average search monthly....

so hold on housesprice.com may important to someone one day

•••
Yes Akinola, thank you, I like to receive any opinion, we are all so different, it helps to understand each other point of view. Different countries and cultures talking about domains. Clearly it is not easy.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back