IT.COM

.house Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domaintrades

Established Member
Impact
I'm a bit surprised not to find any .house domain discussions. Or, am I missing them?

I would have thought that there is a fair amount of opportunity to create some good-sounding .house names, though, no, I just looked and the White.house has been taken. lol

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I only have three .house domains

Buy.House
Hosting.House
3d.House

•••
I'd say those are three good domains you've got.

•••
Three .house domains I've got.

Eskimo.House
Lower.House
Semidetached.House

•••
•••
I have Public.House even gets traffic

•••
•••
•••
•••
what you guys think about GEO names with .house extensions ?

•••
what you guys think about GEO names with .house extensions ?
Better if there was a plural, eg. SanFrancisco.Houses but there isn't, so you'd be looking at the .homes extension which is pretty expensive; eg. SanFrancisco.Homes

•••
Better if there was a plural, eg. SanFrancisco.Houses but there isn't, so you'd be looking at the .homes extension which is pretty expensive; eg. SanFrancisco.Homes

true
and you cannot buy .homes unless you are an agent i guess

•••
I have:

Tribal.house
Tac.house
PublishersClearing.house

•••
These are mine.

promote house
advertise house
advertising house

•••
•••
•••
I was searching for something on Google today and noticed the following site in the results,

Big Daddy's Soul Food - https://www.bigdaddys.house

I'm old school and don't pay much attention to the gTLD's so I did a double take when I first noticed it. Until I saw the above, I never even new dot house existed.

Good luck to those of you in this niche!

Last edited:
•••
Hand-reg. 3 more .house domains.

City.House
Health.House
Strong.House

•••
•••
better hope there's not another .housing crash

cuz, all your .house and .homes will go into .foreclosure

:)

imo...

•••
Mine:

Magic.house
System.house
Mail.house
Tool.house
Water.house
Hair.house
Nice.house
Rocket.house
Printing.house

•••
.HOUSE Domain Names • A true online home

.HOUSE is particularly useful for anyone in the housing industry, such as real estate professionals, inspectors, and contractors. It’s also great for businesses with “House” in their name.
  • Designers can use .HOUSE to offer their best tips for decorating a home or starting a DIY project.

• Realtors can use .HOUSE to create a memorable domain name for their listings.

• Many businesses, organizations, and non-profits have a name that ends with “House.” The .HOUSE extension allows you to register the matching domain name.

• There are no restrictions on .HOUSE domain names. Anyone can register for any purpose.

Last edited:
•••
SmartShade.house - inspired by Wide Open Agriculture granted industrial hemp licence - Small Caps

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
Flatpack.house

flatpack_house.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back