• 1st

Sell

vote
    100.0%
  • 2nd

Don't Sell

votes
    0.0%

I would appreciate any feedback on the estimated value of this website and domain. The website in new and fully functional.

Attachments

• hotsugardaddys-screenshot.gif
    hotsugardaddys-screenshot.gif
    129 KB · Views: 40
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No members (actually about ten..) and about 2,000 visitors so far....Brand New website....just built this and two other sites...I am not ending up with the time to do all three. The site is up and completely functional, and the bidding is for 100% ownership of the website, the domain and the hosting. With hosting company you can add network profiles from other websites...have as many members that you want right away. Originally I had installed 10,000 rented profiles, and have recently removed them. Website comes with 51% copyright to recipe and ownership rights to a KY-type lubricant (recipe) that is STD-protective, and anti-infective. Product could save the world from STDs...but I just don't have a clue how to market it. HotSugarDaddys.com Dating Sugar Daddy Sugar Baby Hot Sugar Daddy Hot Sugar Baby Money Personals

•••
I can't believe this site...I just joined and I have had 7 sugar babes contact me already!...I might not be able to take care of them all...Hmmm...I'll try though!

Testimonials like that, PLUS a home-made recipe for your own STD Inhibitor / Anti-Infective Sexual Lubricant using common ingredients, and cooking on your kitchen stovetop...

You got it all, man. :laugh:

SELL (if you can find a buyer). Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back