Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
ʬʬʬELCOME nP members,

wwwhat is your domain (on SEDO) with the most offerpage views @ SEDO so far?

Because SEDO's offerpage view - counter resets the number of views every new month, I am asking for a screenshot of your SEDO - offerpage.

So, you are welcome to use this thread to post...

...your corresponding DOMAIN
...it's NUMBER OF VIEWS
...a SCREENSHOT + the URL (link) of its SEDO - offerpage

If your domain will reach more views at another month, you are welcome to post a new screenshot as an "update".
Or, if it will be another domain in future, which will be the one with the most views, then post the new one, including a screenshot of its SEDO - offerpage.

Well, now "shot the screen (make a screenshot)" to post it!

DOMAIN
ILLUMINATI

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 59,160 views.
Today 61,067 views.
That's + 1,907 views more (within 24 h)!

SCREENSHOT

upload_2017-6-29_14-5-15.png

SOURCE
It's the first time ever that it has reached this (monthly) number of views.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 64,613 views.
Today 65,571 views.
That's + 958 views more.

SCREENSHOT (marked)

upload_2018-4-27_14-30-0.png

SOURCE

https://sedo.com/search/details/?domain=toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

The current number of the displayed offerpage - views you can see on this SEDO - offerpage - screenshot is on a monthlyyy base and gets updated dailyyy
Means, their counter starts at zero every new month.

+++

What is your domain (on SEDO) with the most offerpage views @ SEDO so far?
You are welcome to post your screenshot(s) of it here!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
73,000 views and no sale.... are those 3 bids even real? Most would have gotten rid of that horrid name the second they got a bid... hopefully you can sell this because sedo views mean nothing, this name is obviously spammed to hell and that traffic is most likely fake.

Why even offer a minimum bid of $100 if you state that its price is “higher than any other domain”. Set a floor for 8mil minimum than because thats about the bottom floor for massive high name sales

Last edited:
•••
73,000 views and no sale.... are those 3 bids even real? Most would have gotten rid of that horrid name the second they got a bid... hopefully you can sell this because sedo views mean nothing, this name is obviously spammed to hell and that traffic is most likely fake.

Why even offer a minimum bid of $100 if you state that its price is “higher than any other domain”. Set a floor for 8mil minimum than because thats about the bottom floor for massive high name sales

Thanks for your feedback, your opinion is appreciated, although it's actuallyyy off-topic but I don't want to ignore your statement.

I am not in wonder that I have not sold it until nowww because you can assume that even most billionaires probablyyy knowww that theyyy can't afford it so they regrettably even don't try to buy it - but of course it's not my problem if people don't even try to reach their goals just becasue they think they can't.
I anyway sure that suddenly some or at least one of them will tryyy to buyyy it without giving up = without stopping to make bids.

I can assure you that not one single bid is "fake" (?), all bids are real and valid, SEDO confirmed them - otherwise they would not be visible.

I can understand your "first Impression" - but you can believe me, at the time when you will understand this domain in its gigantic scope, you will understand that it is the opposite of a "horrid" domain.

I am sure there are manyyy rich people out there who consider to buyyyy it.
If SEDO - offerpage - views would mean "nothing", then they wouldn't be displayed but obviouslyyy theyyy mean something because they are displayed.
I don't knowww / care from where the traffic comes - but at least it shows me that I am on the right wayyy with my domain.

I offer a minimum bid of JUST 100.00 USD because I want that everyone (with at least 100.00 USD) can try to buy it / to make a bid and not just billionaires because I want that also all those, who most probably can't afford it at the end, should at least have the opportunityyy to make a / some bid/s - you too!!! *

If I would set an 8 million - minimum bid, then only people with minimum 8 million would be able to make a bid and that's clearlyyy not the idea behind this ultimate domain.

* If you are not a billionaire - who knows, maybe you are actually Jeff Bezos who is trying something here, I don't knowww

+++

Back to this thread's topic, what is your domain (on SEDO) with the most offerpage views @ SEDO so far?
You are welcome to post your screenshot(s) of it here!

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 76,107 views.

Today 81,327 views.
That's + 5,220 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-23_15-7-21.png

SOURCE
https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...optoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

BTWWW If SEDO would count all visits (instead of starting to count new every new month), the number of visits would estimately already have reached more than 1,000,000 visits.

[B]@Sedo[/B] I think it reallyyy would be more than fair for the domain owner / visitors if you would count = display ALL visits instead of deleting them every new month (?). Then the visitors would get the real picture.

Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 81,327 views.

Today 85,893 views.
That's + 4,566 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-24_14-59-19.png

SOURCE
https://sedo.com/search/details/?do...optoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

BTWWW If SEDO would count all visits (instead of starting to count new every new month), the number of visits would estimately already have reached more than 1,000,000 visits.

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 85,893 views.

Today 90,772 views.
That's + 4,879 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-25_14-0-55.png

SOURCE

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 90,772 views.

Today 94,923 views.
That's + 4,151 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-26_22-33-45.png

SOURCE

[/QUOTE]

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 94,923 views.

Today 97,575 views.
That's + 2,652 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-27_14-26-10.png

SOURCE

>>> START THE NEGOTIATION OF YOUR LIFE AND TRY TO BUY IT NOWWW

Last edited:
•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 97,575 views.

Today 99,649 views.
That's + 2,074 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-28_15-2-29.png

SOURCE

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 99,649 views.

Today 102,952 views.
That's + 3,303 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-29_15-18-58.png

SOURCE

It's the first time ever that it has reached more than 100,000 (monthly) views.

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 102,952 views.

Today 106,785 views.
That's + 3,833 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-30_13-15-52.png

SOURCE

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 106,765 views.

Today 112,129 views.
That's + 5,344 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-5-31_12-47-19.png

SOURCE

•••
+++ UPDATE +++

Last screenshot 112,129 views.

Today 117,095 views.
That's + 4,966 views more since the last high.

SCREENSHOT

upload_2018-6-1_13-52-20.png

SOURCE

UPDATE
If you visit the offerpage now, the displayed number of views is below the number of views which you can see on this screenshot - because of the new month's start.

Last edited:
•••
Thread closed.
Obvious attempt to circumvent the advertising rules.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back