Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsikan Simon

Established Member
Impact
Good day People,

Kindly give me your thoughts on the price of this new buy.

Regards,
Nsi

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don’t quite understand it. What does Host Timely refer to?

•••
I don’t quite understand it. What does Host Timely refer to?

What I intended was a hosting brand that can help you hosting your business quick and effectively.

•••
It doesn't really roll of the tongue very well. Most hosting domains tend to be brandable and this isn't a very good brandable name. It's too long and it's two words, and to top it off those two words don't work very well together in a grammatical sense.

An example of a two word combination that would work.

"HostingTime.com"

An example of a brandable that would work.

"Hostimy.com"

A domain hack that would work

"Host.me"

Etc. There's a reason why all of those are all taken, and I did not even have to check to know that.

Hand regging domains is really a hard skill that some believe is dead since most good names are taken.

EDIT: hostimy.com is available. That either means the name sucks or no one thought of it yet. I just made it up so it's probably not that great.

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't really roll of the tongue very well. Most hosting domains tend to be brandable and this isn't a very good brandable name. It's too long and it's two words, and to top it off those two words don't work very well together in a grammatical sense.

An example of a two word combination that would work.

"HostingTime.com"

An example of a brandable that would work.

"Hostimy.com"

A domain hack that would work

"Host.me"

Etc. There's a reason why all of those are all taken, and I did not even have to check to know that.

Hand regging domains is really a hard skill that some believe is dead since most good names are taken.

Thank you for explaining that.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back