Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Just got the email.

Says max 5

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I lost $1 last time when they promoted.
Not gonna give any cent now.

•••
Very very slow registrar. Today I was looking for a one dropped name and it was available for hand reg. I wanted to register it at HostPapa for promo price. But HostPapa was showing that domain is taken, which was not true (they are too late), domain was deleted and available. I checked this on other registrars. Luckily I was just testing HostPapa and I did not wanted that domain so badly and I decided to wait for HostPapa update. And after couple od hours waiting for HostPapa the name was registered and now was really taken :)

•••
Very very slow registrar. Today I was looking for a one dropped name and it was available for hand reg. I wanted to register it at HostPapa for promo price. But HostPapa was showing that domain is taken, which was not true (they are too late), domain was deleted and available. I checked this on other registrars. Luckily I was just testing HostPapa and I did not wanted that domain so badly and I decided to wait for HostPapa update. And after couple od hours waiting for HostPapa the name was registered and now was really taken :)
same here i tried to reg it with HP but says taken so i reg it through Epik for 8.49 The name starting at GL****.com i bought a dosen dot coms for 8.49 :/

regard HP it works fast with paypal takes 2-5 min for registration. with cc it takes hours.

tried to reg more 5 domains got refund

•••
same here i tried to reg it with HP but says taken so i reg it through Epik for 8.49 The name starting at GL****.com i bought a dosen dot coms for 8.49 :/

regard HP it works fast with paypal takes 2-5 min for registration. with cc it takes hours.

tried to reg more 5 domains got refund

For me PayPal was also very slow. It took few hours.

•••
•••
I lost $1 last time when they promoted.
Not gonna give any cent now.

How exactly did you lose $1? I'm giving them a try for a few domains and would like to know how they disappointed you. Thanks!

•••
How exactly did you lose $1? I'm giving them a try for a few domains and would like to know how they disappointed you. Thanks!

So the promotion was Black Friday deal;
https://www.namepros.com/threads/2019-black-friday-cyber-monday-promos.1164764/

You can go over the thread and see how some were able to register and others weren't. For me i paid $1 paypal and signed up to give it a try. The name was never registered and thats how i lost a dollar.

IMO you should give it a try , who knows you might get lucky to register and get a deal.

Last edited:
•••
Tried them for the first time today and they're WORSE. It's been 3 hours since I made the payment and I'm still waiting for any kind of confirmation. Their CC keeps telling that they need to do some kind of verification which isn't done yet.

STAY AWAY FROM HOSTPAPA

•••
i like them very much.
and till now i can still reg domain names with 2.99 promo.

•••
•••
Their support conformed that push is supported.
yes,i contated them to confirm they can do push.
you will start a ticket for their technical team to do the push.
very good website,always provide very decent promos.

•••
I have registered a few .com domains on Hostpapa without privacy protection... but my privacy is turned on when I search on whois? How to turn off privacy... I need to know this to verify ownership on Sedo and Afternic.

•••
They don't accept Nigerians

Learn to always speak for yourself. It's a personal race, don't try to web others along. I wonder why you can't stop mentioning "Nigerians". Are you seeking sympathy or what? "They didn't accept me" would have been better. You don't realize you're indirectly tarnishing the image of very honest and hard working Nigerians with your careless statement. Nigerians had always been accepted there and anywhere else.

Last edited:
•••
Learn to always speak for yourself. It's a personal race, don't try to web others along. I wonder why you can't stop mentioning "Nigerians". Are you seeking sympathy or what? "They didn't accept me" would have been better. You don't realize you're indirectly tarnishing the image of very honest and hard working Nigerians with your careless statement. Nigerians had always been accepted there and anywhere else.
I don't think there's anything wrong with my comment. And I never meant to write any negative stuff about anybody. Looking at the country drop-down on their signup page there is no options for Nigeria unless you want to choose another country. Nothing more. Peace👍

•••
I don't think there's anything wrong with my comment. And I never meant to write any negative stuff about anybody. Looking at the country drop-down on their signup page there is no options for Nigeria unless you want to choose another country. Nothing more. Peace👍

You just pretend they don't accept Nigerians when you obviously know they had always accepted Nigerians from time Immemorial. If you didn't see your country's name in the drop-down why don't you chat up their support and inquire, other than come here and type "They don't accept Nigerians".

Why won't they accept Nigerians? I don't want to believe you don't know they very much accept Nigerians. I know why I'm doubting your claim of not knowing. What happen to asking other Nigerians if you can't ask their support. This is 2020, you should desist from careless statement that might be putting others in bad spotlight or pitiable state.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back