IT.COM

HostingZoom and ResellerZoom

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reserller zoom isn't very good.. I nkow since I had it..
pm me for 25gb space/45 gb bandwdith 8.95 a month(its reseller) or add majinbuu1023 [at] hotmail.com to MSN

•••
i prefer hostingzoom.com it is very good and it is low price. the reseller quantities are good enought from resellerzoom.com

•••
Hostingzoom and Resellerzoom are the same companies.

•••
yes Cenix both are same companies i have account with resellerzoom.. they are good also support is good

•••
Resller Zoom are a good compnay and have very good quality support!

•••
same companies yes but their are a few differences to justify the price difference, hosting zoom offers end user support to your clients where reseller zoom does not, may be some other differences have to compare them side by side and see as I have no experience with them

•••
I have never used them, but I know that they are both good. ResellerZoom has more problems with abusers because their prices are very low, so I would go with HostingZoom, but if you are looking for something cheaper, then ResellerZoom is also good.

•••
I've been happy with resellerzoom. I'm not reselling, just hosting multiple domains of my own.

•••
same as dabb...hosting my own domains...on resellerzoom...

very reliable and havent had downtime so far..:)

•••
se said:
same as dabb...hosting my own domains...on resellerzoom...

very reliable and havent had downtime so far..:)

i had many downtime with resellerzoom ...
many mysql DB crashes ...
cheap but not very good.... :wave:

•••
vimkar said:
i had many downtime with resellerzoom ...
many mysql DB crashes ...
cheap but not very good.... :wave:

Speak with their technical staff and maybe asked to move server. Ive had MYSQL only fail once since ive been there and only 5 minutes of downtime in just under a month not bad for the prices at all.

•••
I have been with resellerzoom for 5 months and I have to report thier cust service is quick and they answered my questions professionialy. I have had i SQL hic-cup, solved in minutes.
RIckyG

•••
The reason why resellerzoom is cheaper than hostingzoom is because hostingzoom's servers are much better and faster and each server hosts fewer sites than with resellerzoom, which is the reason they can afford to offer such low prices.

I originally signed up w/ resellerzoom and like a day later I decided to switch to hostingzoom only because I wanted more bandwidth ( I switched from RX's 4.95 reseller plan to HZ's 4.95 regular plan) and they had no problem with it. Support is excellent with both, I usually get a reply within a half an hour. Hostingzoom has 24 hour live support which is also very useful.

I would recommend them. You can check out http://forum.hostingzoom.com/ for testimonials and you can also ask any questions you may have.

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
reserller zoom isn't very good.. I nkow since I had it..
pm me for 25gb space/45 gb bandwdith 8.95 a month(its reseller) or add majinbuu1023 [at] hotmail.com to MSN
I'm interested in knowing why you felt our service isn't very good and would appreciate your feedback. I have reviewed every ticket submitted by you in the short time you were with us and found nothing that would that constitute bad service since all tickets were responded to and resolved in a timely manner and you were on a server that have 100% uptime. I also read in a ticket that said you felt we provided good support. You can contact me directly at kiet[@]hostingzoom.com or PM me here.

Thank you.

•••
sounds like you are trying to make lies about HostingZoom and promote your own hosting company, majinbuu1023?

•••
i know some ppl who use resellerzoom and according to them its fine :)

•••
I have used Resellerzoom before and now I am using Hostingzoom. Resellerzoom you get what you pay for in terms of server specs and they were too slow for me so I decided to pay the extra money and I went to Hostingzoom and they are really good. If you have the money then go with Hostingzoom but if you are looking for value and you don't need all of the extra power then go with Resellerzoom.

•••
whoa..the owner of hostingzoom is here?...cool..:D

i really like your service btw ;)

•••
Ive been with RZ for a few months now and havnt had any problems... I would reccomend...

•••
Wow I didn't even notice until you mentioned that I have seen him/her around a couple of forums too.

•••
se said:
whoa..the owner of hostingzoom is here?...cool..:D

i really like your service btw ;)
I visit a few forums on the net and NamePros is one of them. This is a very interesting forum just haven't had enough time to review everything. I must say this is the best domain names forum on the net.

•••
I have to say the same too Kiet. Friendly members, helpful and good moderators, and cool goodies such as the $NP system and domain registrations all contribute to the huge success of Namepros. Also, you can learn so much here and provide your knowledge to other people as well. When I joined here about 5 months ago I did not know much about domains or anything like that but just half an hour ago I sold my first website here.

•••
I use Reseller Zoom and it's great! I really enjoyed the $1 on the first month offer, as it gave me a chance to try your service before paying the full price. So far, things have been good, only one planned downtime this month, and the server isn't too slow. The pricing is pretty good as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back