NameLot

[hosting solutions] Managing 10+ websites with different IPs

Located in Web Hosting Discussion, started by Kamil, May 4, 2010

Replies:
Views:

1. Kamil

Kamil Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello,

How to come with a problem, when I manage 10+ websites.

I want create websites on different IPs to make it more positionable for Google (I would be able to manage from one host, 10+ different websites, each on different IP).

Are there hosts on the market, who helps manage serveral websites on different IPs?

Anyone know the soultion?

Thanks,
    Kamil

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. WebIntellects - Rob

WebIntellects - Rob Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Should they be different IPs by C-class, shouldn't they?

3. ldcdc

ldcdc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

I recall that ixwebhosting offered a number of IPs with each shared hosting account. Hostgator owns SEOhosting.com, which may be another option for you.

Not that I believe in the whole different IPs theory, when it comes to small website networks.

4. Sqnwk

Sqnwk Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Are you hosting all 10 sites on one hosting account?

5. WebIntellects - Rob

WebIntellects - Rob Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

He is going to do. I have seen from 5-7 IPs offers by seo hosts. Perhaps you can use multiply web hosting companies for this purpose instead?

6. AnyDemo

AnyDemo Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello,

Actually I am managing about 20 websites in 6 different servers in different locations. Moreover the domains are also registered from 5 different registrars with different contact emails.

Some websites with different topics have the same IP address. I don't think all websites need to be different IP address so far you don't link them with each others seriously.

Since I am developing the websites one by one for the past 10 years, I do not have difficulty in managing them. Of course I am mainly focusing on maintaining 4 or 5 "main" websites which have over 1,500 pages with very high traffic.

Best regards

Alex

7. webdesignsbyapw

webdesignsbyapw Established Member

I have always wondered about this. Does Godaddy do different IPs as well?

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice