Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hosting.SH

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

casement2004

Established Member
Impact
2
Hosting.SH (Hosting Shop)
please appraise this domain name,I think it is worth something.:xf.love:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sh is an abbreviation for shell, which is a unix/hosting term. The extension fits the domain IMHO.

On the other hand, I don't think the .sh extension is very popular. The extension is kind of expensive for renewal fees. It looks like you registered it yesterday, and I see a few higher priced extensions that are still available.

I think flipping it to a reseller would be hard. Personally I wouldn't offer enough to even reimburse for your registration fee and I'm actually looking for hosting domains right now. It's hard to tell what I'll be looking for a year from now, but if you get close to renewal without a buyer PM me and I might take it off your hands.

Selling to an enduser is where you should concentrate on here. I see hosting.** domains on sedo for sale and a few have been up for a while without being sold. I think the high renewal fee might put off some buyers. I think you could sell it eventually but at ~$75 to $99 per renewal holding it for more than a year or two would eat into your profits a lot.
 
0
•••
Worth something only in your mind.

.sh is not an extension that people around the world are using or looking for.

Best bet is to find someone in St. Helena who is in the hosting business.

Otherwise, it is worth nothing to a reseller or an end user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back