Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hosting Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

randyhenson

Established Member
Impact
14
Hello,

I need some hosting to write and test a new perl script. My current host will not install the perl modules that I need. So what I need is,

A Unix or Linux server
Less than 5 mb web space
Max 2 mb Bandwidth
Mysql Databases
Perl installed and up to date.
An the ability to install perl modules or to request for install

Please pm me with prices. I will also consider profit sharing if you would host the site after I done with it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much are you looking to spend.
 
0
•••
gameztown said:
how much are you looking to spend.

Not much, Since I will only be using it for development
 
0
•••
PM me a price and ill see ;)
 
0
•••
Well i can give you that for free, pm me if interested ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back