Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hosting Name...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
I am looking for a hosting name. Although I love divine-hosting.net I think it sounds too immature. Pleaes post your domains and prices and if you accept paypal. If I like one I will buy it and forward divine hosting to it :)

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I probably won't get them in time.

Does this mean it's too late to post any more? If not I have the following:

RequestHost.com - $15
MonthlyHost.com - $15
HostRush.com - $25
HostingDock.com - $35
 
0
•••
In a couple of weeks I am very interested in RequestHost.com
I have an idea for it already.. hehe
 
0
•••
HostMy.us is available for sale.
 
0
•••
No problem, GCgirl ... please let me know if you'd be interested in the "pair", as listed. At your convenience. :)
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Eek so many good offers. In about 2 weeks I should have a couple hundred dollars to spend. Then I might buy a couple :)
 
0
•••
secure-host.us
secure-host.info
 
0
•••
Thank you everyone for your offers. I have a name in mind. If i get it I will let everyone know :)
 
0
•••
I can sell mine for cheap

eclipse-webhosting.net
horizon-hosting.com

starts at 7 dollars.
 
0
•••
I have reliable-host.net if interested.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
hostbunker.com
clickwebhosting.com
clickwebhost.com
directwebhost.net

:gn:
 
0
•••
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
Hosted.org only $50
PM or email - [email protected] if interested, thanks

Nice .ORG domain!
Sent you a PM, as well.
Welcome aboard #1 Namepros, DomainEmpire. :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
hostdn.com

PM me if you have any interest.
 
0
•••
I got a few long ones that all focus on cheap hosting:

AffordableWebHost.net
InexpensiveHost.net
InexpensiveWebHost.com
LowCostHosting.org
LowCostWebHosting.org
LowPriceHosting.net
 
0
•••
Hi CoolHost,

Sorry, I'm reading your post only now but I didn't get a PM from you :)
No problem, i'll PM you now for hosted.org...
Thanks for the welcome, this's a very nice forum, I agree.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by DomainEmpire.com
Hi CoolHost,

Sorry, I'm reading your post only now but I didn't get a PM from you :)
No problem, i'll PM you now for hosted.org...
Thanks for the welcome, this's a very nice forum, I agree.

Thank you, DomainEmpire ... sorry for the delay. PM returned, and Good Luck with your sale.
Thank you for your kind words, as well. :)
 
0
•••
That's ok, you're always welcome.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back