Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hosting & General Template~ Coded XHTML/CSS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtr

Established Member
Impact
6
I am selling these 2 beautiful templates. Both of them come with full rights but only Template #2 comes with the .psd. Both of them are coded in Valid XHTML and CSS.

Template #1
http://www.dualrealm.com/portfolio/temp1/index.htm

I will let this one go for $25 with all rights included

Template #2
http://www.dualrealm.com/portfolio/temp2/index.html

I will take offers with for this one over $50. This one comes with all rights and the .psd with it. Once it is sold, I will take it off of www.gloomb.com. GloomB.com is also where you can see an example of how it can be used.

I accept Paypal only.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back