IT.COM

Hostgator.sg And Hostgator.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Guys,

I feel very upset and disappointed with hostgator webhosting company!!!!

I hosted my site in hostgator.sg server for few months. A week ago, I received an email from [email protected].
Title: Server Performance Deactivation for xxx.com
...Our research shows that server performance degrades when the MySQL usage is over 1000 tables and/or 3 GB on a single account or 1000 tables and/or 2 GB on a single database. In order to ensure optimal performance for your account and the others in your shared hosting environment, we request that you reduce the MySQL usage on your account to under these limits....

My website is suspended due to this. Alright, then I login to cPanel and access to MySQL. Found out that the MySQL was disabled and I cant proceed with the cleanup.

I then
emailed [email protected] - sent many emails, "0" reply.
emailed [email protected] - sent many emails, they replied 2 times and asked me to contact [email protected]. After that no more reply.
Contact these numbers -> Toll Free: (800) 101-1798 and Local: (656) 494-8917. To my surprise, service not available.
Go to start a live chat via hostgator.sg homepage, wait for few hours...No response.
Last resort, i call to hostgator in US. The technical guy told me he couldnt do anything because he cant access to singapore server.

This company is damn bad and stay away from them!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back