Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

auction Hostera.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kokillennium

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello,

I own Hostera.com and I am looking forward to seeing the best offers to sell it, If I reach a satisfactory price.

Starting price: $1000.
Increment: $100
Transfer and payment by Godaddy.com
Registrar - Godaddy
Renewal Price - $18.99
Renewal Date - 24/2/2022 (will renew it very soon before the beginning of February).
End Time: after 72 hours from the topic open time.

Buy NOW offer is available around once I reach any number above: $3000
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any interested buyers around?
 
0
•••
any interested buyers around?
 
0
•••
I would like to offer you 1000$ for this domain in case if it's not violating any trademark.
 
0
•••
I would like to offer you 1000$ for this domain in case if it's not violating any trademark.
It does not violate any trademark and you can check that from your side.
I am accepting your offer. Please contact to arrange the deal.
I am sorry for not replying too quickly. I did not check Namepros from long time
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Are any interested buyers around?
The domain is still available I am willing to sell it.
 
0
•••
The domain is still available I am willing to sell it at the same price :)
 
0
•••
$1000
 
0
•••
Hostera is an active business. Are you selling the domain only?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back