What is it worth in your eyes?
Will probobly not sell it, but anyway..
Will probobly not sell it, but anyway..
Binfus said:If it were mine, I'd not sell it for less than $5000......hold onto it or better develop ...and it'd be worth much more.....don't worry about "Reg Fee' crowd since there's absolutely no rationality in such comments...just sour grapes .....or....may be some folks really need to educate themselves as to what hostels are and the commercial value of this keyword!!
If to you thats an important qualification to appraise .IN names...then YES...I was born and raised in that part of the world and stll have strong ties to it!pratiknaik said:No really..have you ever been to India ?
Well...they're not...since if they were thinking they'd try to learn more about the potential value of a keyword in one of the most promising ccTLDs rather than just posting mindless comments!taheny said:I don't know what some of the above appraisers are thinking.
And thats why you think the term "hostels" is used ONLY to describe where poor students live while attending college/university?pratiknaik said:I've stayed in hostels for more than 5 years.
-Pratik
Binfus said:And thats why you think the term "hostels" is used ONLY to describe where poor students live while attending college/university?
Thats what most people think..its not their fault..its so and they cant make a differencepratiknaik said:No sometimes we use it to refer to rich idiots who calls 5-start hotel - a hostel.
xyris said:I think low $xx value.. maybe a typo fr hotels


