Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hostels.in?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macke

Established Member
Impact
1
What is it worth in your eyes?
Will probobly not sell it, but anyway..
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
if it is hotels.in good for you cuz that's what I was trying to get.

I say low $XX,XXX easy
 
0
•••
Hostels mate, not HOTELS. Don't you see what I type? I tried to get hotels.in also. Would not sell below $ xxx xxx that one.

I traded hostels.in for several premium domains, and would not sell it cheap, that's for sure.. Also got LuxuryHotel.in, BudgetHotel.in, DelhiHotel.in.. but like this Hostels.in much more cos it's short. And there are so many hostels in India hehe.
 
0
•••
5$-Reg. Fee :imho:

-Pratik
 
0
•••
If it were mine, I'd not sell it for less than $5000......hold onto it or better develop ...and it'd be worth much more.....don't worry about "Reg Fee' crowd since there's absolutely no rationality in such comments...just sour grapes .....or....may be some folks really need to educate themselves as to what hostels are and the commercial value of this keyword!!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think low $xx value.. maybe a typo fr hotels
 
0
•••
Binfus said:
If it were mine, I'd not sell it for less than $5000......hold onto it or better develop ...and it'd be worth much more.....don't worry about "Reg Fee' crowd since there's absolutely no rationality in such comments...just sour grapes .....or....may be some folks really need to educate themselves as to what hostels are and the commercial value of this keyword!!

No really..have you ever been to India ?
 
0
•••
Although the hostel business is obviously not as lucrative as the hotel equivalent, I think you have a brilliant name with great potential for the following format:
hostels.in/Mumbai
hostels.in/NewYork
hostels.in/Thailand
hostels.in/London, etcetera

I don't know what some of the above appraisers are thinking.
 
0
•••
pratiknaik said:
No really..have you ever been to India ?
If to you thats an important qualification to appraise .IN names...then YES...I was born and raised in that part of the world and stll have strong ties to it!
 
0
•••
You have ties to that parts of the world and I am tied to that part of the world. I've stayed in hostels for more than 5 years.

-Pratik
 
0
•••
taheny said:
I don't know what some of the above appraisers are thinking.
Well...they're not...since if they were thinking they'd try to learn more about the potential value of a keyword in one of the most promising ccTLDs rather than just posting mindless comments!

pratiknaik said:
I've stayed in hostels for more than 5 years.
-Pratik
And thats why you think the term "hostels" is used ONLY to describe where poor students live while attending college/university?
 
0
•••
Binfus said:
And thats why you think the term "hostels" is used ONLY to describe where poor students live while attending college/university?

No sometimes we use it to refer to rich idiots who calls 5-start hotel - a hostel.
 
0
•••
Will give me back the reg. fee easily within a month if putting adwords on it. I noticed that .IN show up very fast in the serp for yahoo.in..
 
0
•••
pratiknaik said:
No sometimes we use it to refer to rich idiots who calls 5-start hotel - a hostel.
Thats what most people think..its not their fault..its so and they cant make a difference
 
0
•••
Seems like there's more than one here who's little clue about "hostels"!!!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=hostels (just over 4 million pages)

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/ (over 43K)

India and Hostels:

http://www.youthhostelindia.com/
http://www.hostels.com/en/in.html
http://www.hostels.net/country.php/India-hostels
http://www.hostelscentral.com/country-31.html
http://www.totalhostels.com/hostels/india.asp
http://www.thebackpacker.net/travelhostels/india/


Hope that helps!

You see its neither poor college student's residence nor a rich idiot's mispronouncing of a 5-star hotel...its a budget lodging system used all over the world by thrify travellers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
In india, hostels are considered as a budget stay place for distant learning students and working community
 
0
•••
xyris said:
I think low $xx value.. maybe a typo fr hotels

He said HOSTEL!!!!!!!

Ok! Ill buy it for low $xx in about 0.00001 sec's. Its worth MUCH MUCH MORE!

Hostel = where backpackers stay. YES backpackers, independent travellers what ever you want to call it ! A Major industry in most countries.

hostels.in/india

hostels.in/bangkok

hostels.in/london

possibilities are endless.

Yeah so consider my low $xx offer (im joking)

I get the feelings most people in here have never travelled, or for that matter even read a lonley planet! If you had, you would know the word Hostel!
 
0
•••
Lol, you cant understand english..or can you?
I know he meant hostels
and since "hotels" have more value than "hostels" i said that it could be considered as a typo for "hotels"
also i am from india and i know what indians mean by hostels
Its not where travellers stay. Travellers in India stay at "hotels" and not "hostels"
also "hostels" are where students and working class stay while they are away from home
Plus, there isnt much value for hostel domains in Indian market and so for .in extension if you are expecting visitors from India
 
0
•••
Gay = Happy.

-Pratik
 
0
•••
I'm sorry but what does hostels means ?

- Sw
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back