Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Horticulture.TV $50 only!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fleaking

Top Member
Impact
1,817
Horticulture.TV $50 only!
this domain name is registered at godaddy and it will be expired in next 4 days,
please post sold to claim,
thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sold!
 
0
•••
missed by 1 minute!!!!!! :'(
 
0
•••
Also missed this one, I like it as I'm working in the horticulture branch (flowers).
Congrats to both of you :)
 
0
•••
Hi cambkey,
PM sent. :)
 
0
•••
johntv said:
Also missed this one, I like it as I'm working in the horticulture branch (flowers).
Congrats to both of you :)

John, this one was right up your alley.
 
0
•••
heroes said:
missed by 1 minute!!!!!! :'(

if only you were the hero that could bend time and space - everything would be ok!

johntv said:
Also missed this one, I like it as I'm working in the horticulture branch (flowers).
Congrats to both of you :)

not quite flowers.tv, but I like it!
 
0
•••
SKG said:
John, this one was right up your alley.
Yes indeed, would be nice, although it's not quite like flowers.tv as Steve mentioned, but a good descriptive name anyway.

Steve is very fast today :)

Anyway, congrats to both seller and buyer.
 
0
•••
Yes, congrats Fleaking and Steve.

Just out of interest, is there a runners up prize (John & I came a close 2nd and 3rd - just look at the time sheet)?
 
0
•••
I woulda

Great name. I would a renewed it if it was me but congrats to both parties
 
0
•••
Cities are where it's at Steve? :)
 
0
•••
Congrats, nice grab cambkey! :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back