Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain horizon .co.uk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExR

New Member
Impact
1
Hi,

I have the domain horizon .co.uk. Thinking of developing it into an aviation related website. However, does anyone know how much it's worth as an undeveloped domain?

Cheers :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Great name, but it's a bit early for .co.uk appraisals, we'd better wait till the 26th of Feb when the Nominet will be releasing its report regarding direct .uk's :)
 
0
•••
If I was to take a punt I would say it would fetch £500-750 perhaps higher on domainlore at the moment. Higher if you mail end users. To me it possibly has issues as a striaght brand due to the possible confusion over z and s (ie if it was said over the radio of phone)
Its been regged for a long time have you had it all this time?
 
0
•••
I kinda like it. I was thinking finance perhaps. Should fetch high £££+ imo.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The dot fr sold for 13K Nice name goodluck
 
0
•••
Currently high £xxx to Low £x,xxx. Nice name.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back