Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Hordecoin.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon

Established Member
Impact
2
Just wondering I just registered Hordecoin.com , Jinxcoin.com and was wondering what they might fetch? Every coin related name I was seeing was a premium name and was wondering what they are fetching these days?

Any ideas or advice?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say reg price. The only way I could see them having more value is if you find the right buyer which is a crapshoot.

So, yeah, $10-$15 is what my appraisal would be.
 
0
•••
Thanks ... I got a couple like that Shakecoin.com as well. I may use one myself and create a altcoin.
 
0
•••
HordeCoin is good
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back