Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain hoplat dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixcordo

New Member
Impact
0
Hello there,

I've recently registered the domain in subject.

It's a 6 letter .com domain. The exact domain is in fact a Turkish dictionary word. Hoplat means to make someone or something jump

hoplat– – make jump, make skip a heart beat.

Reference;
cis.uchicago.edu/turkish-graphic-novel/vocabulary.htm#letterH

At first sight, I thought it could be a perfect domain for adult partner meeting website :) ( a place to meet girls whom one can make jump on lap ( hoplat :) ) ) )

I have one other project to develop but the problem is that I'm not so skillful in developing websites. I could perhaps build an informative blog with decent content rather than appealing design.

Anyway, how much value could a non english dictionary word domain possibly possess ?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone with experience regarding non english such generic keywords ?
 
0
•••
Obscure words like this usually sell for reg-fee or less.

I would request a refund if possible.
 
0
•••
thanks for the comment.

i never heard anyone getting a refund for a domain already registered.
 
0
•••
thanks for the comment.

i never heard anyone getting a refund for a domain already registered.

Most registars give you a grace period of 5 days to give back the domain and receive a refund.

They usually only allow you to do this a certain amount of times.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back