budget: above $100 Honeypot Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hxFrost

Impact
Dear Everyone,

I am Cyber Security researcher , Malware Analyst , I am interested on buying domains 10 - 100 domains that I need for my project for Honeypot.

Technically all domains will be used to absorb the spam.

Remembers this is nonprofit project and budget is low not that high any one that have domains that don't see potential on them selling i would be gladly talk with you.

If you have a domain that is already receiving lots of mail spam / malware and other junk mail and you willing to give it I would be very thankful.

All domains will be having only Mail server configured to receive mail. WEB port 80 443 will be disabled.

Budget is around 100 - 150 USD max

Best Regards,
hxFrost

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Dear Everyone,

I am Cyber Security researcher , Malware Analyst , I am interested on buying domains 10 - 100 domains that I need for my project for Honeypot.

Technically all domains will be used to absorb the spam.

Remembers this is nonprofit project and budget is low not that high any one that have domains that don't see potential on them selling i would be gladly talk with you.

If you have a domain that is already receiving lots of mail spam / malware and other junk mail and you willing to give it I would be very thankful.

All domains will be having only Mail server configured to receive mail. WEB port 80 443 will be disabled.

Budget is around 100 - 150 USD max

Best Regards,
hxFrost

Sent

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back