Dynadot

tips Honest outbound letter - How not to fool on Fool's day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

muttus

Established Member
Impact
Hi NPs,

Today I have spent some time to make a prank on Eric .... and almost got suspended. But all is cleared now so I will share the letter with you for laughs.

Hi Eric,

I have noticed that you in the process of testing new name for your successful forum. Re-branding can be complex and long process which require proper steps and owning right domain is a must for smooth transformation of your business. I have recently obtained SORPEMAN.COM for 7.99$ and I am willing to sell it to you for great profit (minimum offer 99$). If you decide to buy this domain you will:

· Secure brandable name worth infinite amount in proper hands

· Make sure that no traffic connected to typos and dyslexia will ever be lost again

· Have showcase domain all peers will be jealous of

· Prevent competitors and domains squatters damaging your business

· Help you to get your new TM approved

· Improve your ranking in all search engines (4 cylinders and bigger)

· Much more

As a part of package I am also willing to let go great typo of your new name SOPERMAN.COM, which I accidentally redged in the process. It features whopping 390 exact searches per month, amazing traffic you can easily redirect to your future brand. Also I have decided to include sketch of possible logo as a good will, please check the link bellow.

Have a nice day.

P.S. In case direct financial transaction is not an option I am willing to exchange above digital assets for free subscription to Namepros (Sorpeman) Bussines Account.

For those who did not make it yet Sorpeman is Namepros backwords, the same like today's logo.

Warning ..... do not use private messages for sale inquiries.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back