Knock New Member Impact 1 Oct 22, 2021 575 views 6 replies #1 Looking to see what this is worth I've had it for a few weeks
kite26 Fearless BirdTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 6,424 Oct 22, 2021 #2 Knock said: Looking to see what this is worth I've had it for a few weeks Click to expand... This keyword fits to an .org better.
Knock said: Looking to see what this is worth I've had it for a few weeks Click to expand... This keyword fits to an .org better.
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Oct 22, 2021 1 point #3 I see value in it as a "dot com", but as a "dot co", I see little value in it. I see no commercial or personal value in it, to a prospective buyer IMO. Welcome to NamePros Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
I see value in it as a "dot com", but as a "dot co", I see little value in it. I see no commercial or personal value in it, to a prospective buyer IMO. Welcome to NamePros
Knock New Member Impact 1 Oct 22, 2021 1 point #4 kite26 said: This keyword fits to an .org better. Click to expand... jhm said: I see value in it as a "dot com", but as a "dot co", I see little value in it. I see no commercial or personal value in it, to a prospective buyer IMO. Welcome to NamePros Click to expand... ah okay, thank you guys for the information as I am pretty new to all of this any ideas to the general price range you could see someone paying for it?
kite26 said: This keyword fits to an .org better. Click to expand... jhm said: I see value in it as a "dot com", but as a "dot co", I see little value in it. I see no commercial or personal value in it, to a prospective buyer IMO. Welcome to NamePros Click to expand... ah okay, thank you guys for the information as I am pretty new to all of this any ideas to the general price range you could see someone paying for it?
kite26 Fearless BirdTop Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 6,424 Oct 22, 2021 3 points #5 I would sell it for a low $xxx offer for sure.
jhm Top Member VIP Impact 11,828 Oct 22, 2021 2 points #6 If anything, as @kite26 mentioned, a low hundred offer would be respectable
Jason Baudendistel CEO Wibbets IncRestricted (Market) Impact 884 Oct 26, 2021 2 points #7 It's 187 on an undercover cop.