Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HomeTurbine.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandbrook10

Established Member
Impact
28
Please appraise.

Obviously would target a company (small) in the growing green energy niche
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have received a £100.00 offer tonight from a UK based turbine installer which I think I'll accept.

I have no idea what this is worth and having paid £2 today for the Reg feel it represents a good Flip!
 
0
•••
If they are willing to offer 100 straight off the bat I think you probably have room to negotiate for a little more. There's never a need to be too hasty!
 
0
•••
I've emailed a fair few potentials today and had several not interested replies and one who would rather it was a plural(!) And wind turbine, so quite happy for a 50 x same day flip!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back