Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain homeestimate.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bottlepop

Established Member
Impact
1
Ok I just regged this one. homeestimate.net. Google results are as follows.

home estimate -- 107,000,000
"home estimate" -- 300,000

.com, .mobi, .info are taken. This phrase I think is pretty obvious and home estimate gets searched according to word tracker 18 times a day and home estimates gets searche some too. Overture gives me about 435. I think this is a pretty good .net pick up. What do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To be honest, I really don't like parked sites. With that domain, I think you should take some time and effort and make a few articles about home estimates. Then make it into a site with google ads. Just my suggestion. Best of luck to you!
 
0
•••
homeEstimate dot net
Well, the .net hurts the domain value; but the .com version is undev'd. So you got a chance. A few extensions are grabbed, 300k results per google

Low / mid XX reseller :)
 
0
•••
yes .net hurts a lot. only advice is develop it. its not worth much as is.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back