NameSilo

domain HomeEntertainment.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,799
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
With single generic keywords dropping in this extension weekly and remaining available, this domain is most certainly reg fee (at best) undeveloped. IMO.
 
0
•••
MicroGuy said:
With single generic keywords dropping in this extension weekly and remaining available, this domain is most certainly reg fee (at best) undeveloped. IMO.

The two offers (In the past year) I have had indicate otherwise but they did not meet my expectations.

But thanks anyway. :santa:
 
0
•••
MicroGuy said:
With single generic keywords dropping in this extension weekly and remaining available, this domain is most certainly reg fee (at best) undeveloped. IMO.
D-: Reg Fee??? I'd have to strongly disagree with this.

Not sure on the .tv market, but I'd say xxxx figs 'at least'! :gn:
 
0
•••
hawkeye said:
D-: Reg Fee??? I'd have to strongly disagree with this.

Not sure on the .tv market, but I'd say xxxx figs 'at least'! :gn:

its a .TV only dont go to $xxxx lol

I'd say high $xx for this :)
 
0
•••
This domain should make - $$$ reseller & $,$$$ to enduser I would sit on it for a while - The domain is perfect for the ext but maybe see more value in the future.

Regards,

Robbie
 
0
•••
This domain is Mid $xx to reseller and Mid $xxx to end user IMO in the current market. Wait on it and I think it should rise in value. :imho:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back